Lesson Prices (All Instruments)
A subscription is the most affordable option for consistent lessons and when learning an instrument consistency is very important.
- $20 for one 30-minute lesson a week in your home
- In-home lessons (Your instructor will come to your home)
We can also adjust the lesson to be longer or more often than once a week
- – Lesson Length: 30m, 45m, 60m, 75m, 90m, etc.
- – Lesson frequency: Once a week, twice a week, every other week, etc.
Control how you're charged with plenty of options to fit your budget
- – Weekly: every week
- – BiWeekly: every 2 weeks
- – Monthly: every 4 weeks
- – Quarterly: every 13 weeks
- – BiAnnually: every 26 weeks
Below is an example of a 4-week block, pay-period.
More Subscription Info
If you need to reschedule a lesson, just give your instructor at least 6 hours of notice, and that lesson will be saved as a makeup credit for another date.
If you live out of our normal driving radius, your address may be subject to a possible price increase to compensate your instructor for the added gas and time.
Depending on your location, we may ask that you pay a small driving fee for your free trial lesson.
New Weekly or Biweekly subscriptions have a 4-week minimum when you subscribe the first time only, then you can cancel anytime.
All payments are done online or over the phone with a credit or debit card.
Other Payment Options:
Pay Per Lesson (non-subscription)
- $25 for one 30-minute lesson in your home (used anytime)
If you buy one or any number of lessons at the Pay Per Lesson Price, you may save them or use them at anytime (as long as it fits in your instructor's availability)
Regular attendance is important to the success of the student, so we ask that you make every effort to attend all lessons.
If you need to cancel a lesson with your teacher, please contact them directly no later than 6 hours before your scheduled lesson time to be eligible for a make up lesson.
Any lessons canceled that are eligible for a makeup lesson, automatically become a a make up lesson credit that you can use anytime.
- When going out of town here are some ways we recommend to help stay consistent, and get the most out of your lessons.
- – If you are missing an entire week, we recommend scheduling a double lesson the week before you leave or the week after you return.
- – If you are missing two entire weeks, we recommend scheduling a double lesson the week before you leave and for the week after you return.
For in-home lessons (where the teacher drives to your home for the lesson) the teacher may arrive 15 minutes early or late.
For example, if your lesson is scheduled for 5pm plan on your teacher arriving between 4:45pm and 5:15pm.
Click Here to Pay or for More Info